Accessibility guide for Cae Madog Barn
At Cae Madog Barn we want to make everyone’s stay as enjoyable as possible and are committed to providing suitable access for all our guests within the restrictions of the layout of the building and hilly terrain. We aim to accurately describe our facilities and services to give you the confidence to book.
At a glance
Because of the age of Cae Madog Barn and the landscape in which is is situated, it may not be suitable to guests who have limited mobility.
Access with steps
- There are steps to the main entrance
- Externally there are further steps from the main entrance to the swimming pool, hot tub cabin and gardens.
- Inside there is a flight of steps on the ground floor from the hall to the second sitting room; another flight of stairs leading from the kitchen to the first floor landing; then a further flight of stairs to another two bedrooms.
- Our bedding is freshly laundered for each group of guests.
- All bedrooms have windows.
- Bedrooms have ceiling lights, bedside lamps and natural daylight.
- All bedrooms are non-smoking.
The TV has a facility for subtitles to be turned on.
We have a parking area on the property suitable for 5 vehicles. Parking is free.
Cae Madog Barn
Powys SY19 7AP
What 3 Words reference
Travel by public transport
- You can get to Cae Madog Barn by bus and train.
- The nearest bus stop is in Talerddig. The bus stop is 3.1 miles / 5.0 km from Cae Madog Barn
- The nearest train station is Caersws. The train station is 12 miles / 19.3 km from Cae Madog Barn
Check availability on the calendar below.
To see our prices simply click on a start date (the circles) and select the number of nights - you can do this without committing to book.